|Develop your color stories with Lynn and screen printing.|
In this webinar, fiber and surface design artist Lynn Krawczyk will show you how to develop Color Stories to use in your artwork based on your personal style, color theory, and surface design techniques.
You will learn how to examine your artwork for consistent color uses and to confront colors that you avoid (don’t be alarmed-the colors won’t bite!).
Lynn will also explain:
- Why it is so important to understand color in your artwork.
- How to identify colors that work together to convey a message or emotion.
- Steps for creating a Color Story using your own artwork and color theory.
- How to print fabric for a Color Story using swipe printing and Thermofax® screen printing.
- Step-by-step directions for how to create surface designed orbs that tell your 3-D Color Story.
This is your chance to learn about color (and yourself), see Lynn’s artistic process, and ask her colorful questions.
More about Lynn: Lynn Krawczyk is a surface design artist residing in Plymouth, Michigan. Her work focuses on the various ways paint can be applied to fabric to create expressions of personal vision. She has written numerous articles for Quilting Arts® Magazine and also has two Quilting Arts WorkshopTM videos. The newest is Color Theory Made Easy: An Exploration of Color & Composition through Surface Design. Find out more about Lynn at fibraartysta.com.
Everyone who registers for Putting Color into Play with Thermofax Screen Printing will receive a recording of the webinar approximately 48 hours after the live event, plus a discount on Lynn’s other products in the Interweave store.
This will be a fun and informative webinar and seating is limited, so register now!