In this issue:
- Kathleen Probst shares her thoughts on working in a series and gives invaluable advice.
- Lisa Flowers Ross explores logographs as motifs on quilts.
- Luke Haynes talks about his socially conscious work.
- Lura Schwarz Smith teaches all about enhancing digital fabrics.
- Christina Brown shows how to cast silk paper into amazing 3-D shapes.
- Gail Ellspermann shares her techniques for using stencils to create unique fabrics.
- Sarah Ann Smith provides helpful tips for coping with unusually shaped quilts.
- Tracy Page Stilwell teaches how to make whimsical covered buttons.
You'll also learn how to add depth and dimension with machine stitching by following Susan Brubaker Knapp's expert guidance, be inspired by the world-traveling quilts of Jenny Bowker, and much more. So don't wait; get your copy today!