In this issue:
- Joanell Connolly talks about collecting old photos to use in her work
- Grace Errea will take you from photo to pattern to art quilt
- Marjorie Post shows her unusual approach to appliquéing landscape quilts from photo images
- See one photo transferred six different ways to help you decide which transfer product and technique is right for you
- Learn from Leisa Rich all about an innovative product that allows you to add three-dimensional elements to your work
- Travel to Mexico to visit Deborah Kruger and her feathery creations
- Add line and texture with Deborah Boschert's techniques for floral embroidery
Plus, in a new feature that focuses in-depth on one spectacular piece of art, discover Cindy Hickok's "Café de Musée," and imagine yourself imbibing with the subjects of well-loved paintings. When you've had your fill, explore Shona Skinner's free-motion embroidery inspired by her life in the Shetland Islands. Finally, get involved by entering our photo-inspired quilting challenge.
This eMag is a publication like no other--it allows you to read informative articles, watch artists at work in instructional videos, zoom in on photographs to see every stitch, and interact by clicking links and scrolling through slideshows. There's much more to experience, so read on!