I know how much a give away can draw attention to a blog and as the Quilting Arts Community grows each day, more and more of you are coming to the site and finding the value in it. This is a place where we can met to exchange ideas, show each other examples of our work. ask for critiques and gain friendships from other folks who live far and wide. I think it is pretty awesome and have been wanting something just like this for a very long time. And as a new author, I really want to have the chance to get to know you and to invite you to get to know me too!
So. I would like to give this Pretty Purse away.
This purse was made specifically for the Series 300 Quilting Arts TV segment I filmed with Pokey last year. In this segment you will see how I used freezer paper as a quick and easy screen print technique. The pattern was offered in a free PDF booklet off this site. And I am happy to have been included in the eBook give away along with fellow artists Kelli Nina Perkins, Linda & Laura Kemshall, LuAnne Hedblom and Susan Brubaker Knapp.
So, it doesn't exactly come free. No.
1. You must be a member the Quilting Arts Community site.
2. You must comment on this post.
3. If you have made a purse, post a picture of it WITH THE TAGS: Inspired to Quilt, Pretty Purse. You may post two additional comments for each individual purse that you upload-include the link to the purse you uploaded in those comments. This means you will have more chances to win.
Those who have made the purse get more chances to win than those who choose the next option:
4. If you have not yet made the purse but want additional chances to win this purse, go to my personal web site, peruse the site. Find one piece that you resonates with you. Come back here and make an additional comment to this post stating the name of the piece you like. You may do this only once for a total of two chances.
5. If you talk this give away up on your personal blog you can post an additional comment. Include the link to your blog posting in your comment.
So there you have it. Don't forget to post the additional comments if you fulfill the criteria. That is your responsibility.
I will announce the winner on the 29th, two weeks from today. Hey! That gives you time to make a purse and post it! Blog about it too! Have fun!