One more fabric winner and sneak peek of the guests for Quilting Arts TV Series 300

14 Aug 2008

My screen-printed fabric packs are cut, sorted, and ready to go! Goodbye my colorful calico and crepe de Chine lovelies, I hope your new owners put you to good useā€¦

Fabrics_2

I only received nine emails yesterday instead of 10 so I am drawing another winner. Congratulations to: Milkcan! If you read this, please email me ASAP so I can send off your fabric goods to you.

In other news, we start taping for Quilting Arts TV the week after next and I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peek of the roster of quilt artists for Series 300. Some of the artists who will be taping with me include: Lyric Kinard, Melanie Testa, Jane LaFazio, Anna Maria Horner, Laura Wasilowski, Frieda Anderson, and Hollis Chatelain to name a few.

From our taping this past April in Chicago, we'll also have: Kelli Perkins, Debbi Crane, Virginia Spiegel, Beryl Taylor, Julaine Lofquist-Birch, and interviews with International Quilt Festival Founder and Director, Karey Bresenhan, and S.A.Q.A.'s Peg Keeney.

Series 300 will started airing nationwide on PBS in January 2009, and I hope you are as pleased with the line-up of these amazing artists as I am!

Filed under:

Comments

Cheryl wrote
on 15 Aug 2008 10:14 AM
Wow, what a line up! I can't wait to see them.
Bethel of Bethania wrote
on 16 Aug 2008 2:28 AM
Can't wait for the new Quilting Arts TV series - line up looks great ... I have both the of the others & love them ... how 'looooong' do we have to wait??? January 2009 ohh my golly gosh that's 'forever' away ... OOroo ... Bethel
belinha wrote
on 17 Aug 2008 1:03 PM
Amazing fabrics!How do you do these?I sit difficult?I want tolearn too!I'm writing from Portugal.I found this blog on Widgetbox!
belinha wrote
on 17 Aug 2008 1:04 PM
oooohhh...you gave these fabrics away!!!!ooohhhhh...I arrived too late...:-(
waterrose wrote
on 17 Aug 2008 7:58 PM
Oh I love watching your series! They seem to keep changing the time that it appears so I always have to do some detective work just to watch it. I think that is a clue to just buy the dvds!
jessica wrote
on 18 Aug 2008 6:21 PM
One of my daughters has become hooked on Quilting Arts TV as I have! Last week we sat down to watch "our weekly fix" and the show wasn't on! Seems it's on a Summer Break! So, needless to say, we can't wait for shows in January. What a creative line-up of guests coming our way. I'm sure that it was Frieda Anderson that was a guest at my older daughter's college art class, daughter went on and on about the combining of arts and quilts that she had learned. Arts and Quilts, what a happy combo! So we're all looking forward to what you've got planned for us! ~ Jes
Linda Cain wrote
on 19 Aug 2008 6:17 PM
Wow! What a lineup! Looking forward to seeing all this on the tube! Love Wendy's Studio on the new magazine cover. She is as talented as her studio is beautiful, and a great friend to teach with. Linda Cain
Carol Sloan wrote
on 23 Aug 2008 10:40 AM
I received my fabric goodie pack. Thanks so much! The fabric is awesome Pokey, great job! Look at my blog for a "report" on it.