An Editor Spoof, Update on Reader Challenges, and Happy Valentine's Day!

13 Feb 2009

Here's an update on our reader challenges with a little bit of humor thrown in. Love the face I'm making in this frozen YouTube shot:

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Sophie

Comments

Judy in CA wrote
on 13 Feb 2009 3:45 PM
lol! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Cindy Kuo wrote
on 13 Feb 2009 7:40 PM
Very cute! When it is so cold & snowy, it is nice to see a little humor in it! Happy Valentine's Day!
Melanie wrote
on 13 Feb 2009 10:59 PM
Oh dear! This made me laugh out loud, much needed! Fantastic. Please tell my favorite cat (and other fur people) that I said, "Happy Valentines"
Bethel of Bethania wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 3:28 AM
U Go Girls You looks like you two know how to have fun ... the reflectors reminded me of the show Mash. Happy Valentines Day to you too ... OOroo ...
Cecile wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 3:58 AM
It seems like you girls are having fun over there ! Happy Valentine !
PamCarriker wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 8:19 AM
Omgosh, that was too funny! All right, I'm ready for summer-lol!
Brenda Wampler wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 9:40 AM
If you really want a tan, head down here to Texas...80+ yesterday! Or, you could really be sweet and ship us some snow! I love all your little videos, you girls always are such a hoot! Oh, and LOVE the new digital subscription!!!!
Sharon Schutt wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 12:47 PM
Thanks for the laugh! We have a fresh coat of snowy "sunshine' here in NE Indiana! Happy Valentines Day!
Deb Taylor wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 1:06 PM
What a blast! Drinking Margaritas in the snow! You are so fun and funny! Brenda is right, come to Texas and work on that REAL suntan and we will make you a Margarita Big Ass Texas!!
mA wrote
on 14 Feb 2009 9:37 PM
Pokey.....I hope you remembered to wear sunscreen....you know how you freckle!
Patty VanHuis-Cox wrote
on 16 Feb 2009 10:13 AM
I almost spewed my coffee with the sun tanning and margarita!!! What a great idea!! Thanks for the laughs and the reminder about the challenges. I need to finish up my charms! Happy belated Valentines Day
Laura Krasinski wrote
on 22 Feb 2009 5:56 PM
HEeeeHaaaaa..... this was great... tooo funny... I know just how you feel... Next year maybe you should think about coming to Milwaukee and do the Polar Bear plunge for your blog..all you have to do is jump into Lake Michigan on New Years day morning.. along with a whole bunch of other crazy people.. hmmmmm Maybe you could talk your husband into doing it for you... Great movie...