Breaking news! Sneak peek for Saturday night at Make It University!(TM) next week...

10 Apr 2009

I don't mean to bury the latest QA blog giveaway post with the announcement of the 2010 Quilting Arts Calendar Finalists, but much of our editorial team is rather focused on getting ready for Chicago next week for the International Quilt Festival/Chicago.

To entice you to join us in Rosemont, I offer you this...

Comments

Sarah in MI wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 1:00 PM
OMG this is hilarious. I wish I could join you guys!
Judy Coates Perez wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 1:21 PM
Oh- my- gaw odd, that looks totally tubular! I can hardly wait!
Jamie Fingal wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 1:26 PM
I think you need to paint those dresses with huge flowers in neon colored paints in order to "light" up the runway!
Lisa wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 1:49 PM
That was hilarious! You will need to have big big big hair to pull it off right though. Don't forget to buy some hairspray! Take video in Chicago since it's the only way that some of us will get to join in on the fun!
Pokey wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 2:04 PM
Big hair has been taken care of! I already have two large cans of Aquanet packed in my suitcase. ;-)
Kathleen Murphy wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 3:02 PM
I wish I were going to see that:) I have a bridesmaid dress and a prom dress very similar to the ones you guys were "modeling" don't ask me why...
Deborah wrote
on 10 Apr 2009 3:32 PM
Who needs Aquanet when you have Gel Medium? Channeling Laura Ashley with those florals and that lace.
Laura Krasinski wrote
on 11 Apr 2009 10:10 AM
I liked the first dress on you better than the second one.. Now you have my interest peaked... I know I will see you Sat... for sure during the day.. Have fun!!
Dawn wrote
on 11 Apr 2009 2:17 PM
Y'all are hilarious! We love shopping at "Sally Ann's". I didn't know they still sold Aquanet! Y'all are going to have so much fun! Keep us posted...
Heidi Lund wrote
on 12 Apr 2009 5:16 PM
LOL!!!! OMG - Pokey that last dress with the lace and puffy sleeves was my prom dress in '82 if if were just purple satin. (Mom made it, I beaded the lace) You all will have a blast in Chicago. Just don't forget the big hair. BTW - loved the tennis balls on the ends of the clothing racks so you did not hurt yourselves in SAL.
Sue Douglas wrote
on 12 Apr 2009 7:56 PM
I was so lucky as to attend Make-It U last year and it was fun, fun, fun. Hope to join you again, although it all looks kind of scary!
Bonnie McCaffery wrote
on 13 Apr 2009 9:15 AM
You guys just have too much fun. I can't wait for Chicago. See you there. Bonnie