'80s Prom Night at Make It University!™ Chicago

21 Apr 2009

A video recap of '80s Prom Night at Make It University!™ at International Quilt Festival Chicago.

Enjoy!

Comments

Shauna in MI wrote
on 25 Apr 2009 11:42 PM
I'm thinking of quitting my job Monday and coming to work at QA for free . . . your videos alone make it look worth it. Watch to the end everyone!!! Thanks for a good time in Chicago again!
Laura Krasinski wrote
on 26 Apr 2009 12:00 AM
This brings back great memories of Sat. night.. I never laughed so hard... And YOU DANCED!!! I knew you would... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Melly wrote
on 26 Apr 2009 9:13 AM
I just love the command you have over high heels when dancing on a gravel drive!! Great fun, Pokey!
Jojo wrote
on 26 Apr 2009 11:09 AM
I love your videos! Too fun!
Belinda wrote
on 26 Apr 2009 2:57 PM
OMG! It was so hysterical! I watched the prep vid as well. It was the best fun. Thanks for including me. Can't wait until next year. I could not believe the class *** and some of the other things that people thought up. Very creative! Belinda Spiwak
Pokey wrote
on 26 Apr 2009 4:39 PM
Melly, lol, that was the more graceful portion of the video. My heels fell off repeatedly and it wasn't pretty! BTW, every time I see you "drumming it" I crack up. Belinda-- Thank you so much for all of your help! Your energy, humor, and assistance were greatly appreciated!
Katina wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 12:46 AM
What a great blast to the past!
Lanie wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 5:19 AM
Looked lot a lot fun...those 80s dresses were so great! For the love of the poof and bows LOL. And I'm glad you got to dance at the end too LOL.
Scott at BlueNickelStudios wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 7:19 AM
I tell you what, there has never been such great music as from the 80's. Looks like it was a load of fun! Maybe you can do some of that at Market? :) I would dance to Footloose anywhere!
Lisa wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 10:56 AM
It looks like you all had a fabulous time. I LOVED the QA dancers at the end!!!
Cheryl Sleboda wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 11:22 AM
Ha ha! Love the ending. It was great fun, and thanks to all of you guys for putting the Runway on at the show!
jodi wrote
on 27 Apr 2009 8:48 PM
My 8 yr. watched the video with me just now, and said is this "girls gone wild" Mom??? LOL uhhh ya :) Looks like you all had such fun! Loved the Solid Gold'ish' dancers at the end ;)