Pokey's Mom Visits the Set of Quilting Arts TV

2 Sep 2010

It’s that time of year again when we are taping our next season of Quilting Arts TV, and we have had a number of brand new faces and special guests visit with us this season, including...drum roll...my mom.

Meet Kathy! She’s the one standing in between Jamie Fingal (left) and Leslie Jenison (right). This was her first time coming to Quilting Arts TV and with her strong sense of humor, kept everyone in the green room in stitches. Just before she left for the airport Thursday afternoon, I dragged her onto the set during lunchtime for an impromptu video interview to get her perspective on the taping….

Thanks for coming, Mom, and next time you come I’m dragging you on set to tape a segment!

I will have a full QA TV taping report when we are finished taping. One more day...

Comments

Paula Prass wrote
on 2 Sep 2010 3:46 PM

What a treat to "meet" your mom.

Jamie Fingal wrote
on 2 Sep 2010 4:14 PM

What a lovely chat between the two of you.  Your mom is just a delight and I enjoyed meeting her on the set and getting to know her.  Glad she is a dog person and a painter too!  I see a mother/daughter painting/quilting segment in your future.

on 2 Sep 2010 5:58 PM

The green room was such a HOOT! It was great to meet your Mom - and all the other fantastic folks you work with. And I'm with Jaime, I can't wait to see you and your Mom creating something together for QATV viewers!

on 2 Sep 2010 6:06 PM

I loved your little mother-daughter chat on the QATV set.  It was really fun to meet Kathy.  Always happy to meet another Schnauzer-lover!

klebaum wrote
on 3 Sep 2010 12:11 AM

mA is great! She sounds just like you, Pokey. Great mom-daughter banter that makes me smile.

Lesley43 wrote
on 5 Sep 2010 5:33 PM

What a treat to meet your Mom. She's as young and beautiful as you are. Must be great having her there.