Quilting Arts TV Episode 1202--Quilting Around the House

25 Jul 2013

Art quilts are not just for hanging on the wall. Contemporary quilting can be found all around the house. We begin with guest artist Sue Bleiweiss as she adds a touch of whimsy to your table with a house-themed table runner. Then, meet Cheryl Sleboda and a scrap buster project. Since quilters can make a cover for just about anything-why not an artful air freshener cozy? Last is designer Debbie Grifka with a quick project making contemporary coasters.

View the projects from this episode by clicking here.

Sue Bleiweiss prepares her materials for taping an episode of "Quilting Arts TV."

Cheryl Sleboda, right, discusses her episode with Pokey Bolton and the production staff.

QATV Series 1200 is now available!

Debbie Grifka's Quick & Easy Coasters.

Filed under:

Comments

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 2:41 PM

Hello, I have been trying to down load 1203 and I cant. Please HELP    Thank You    Samanthajane@comcast.net

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 2:41 PM

Hello, I have been trying to down load 1202 and I cant. Please HELP    Thank You    Samanthajane@comcast.net

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 3:06 PM

Hello, again I'm trying to down load seies1202.  I have tried eveythig  Please help me thankyou  samanthajane@comcast.net

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 3:06 PM

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 3:10 PM

I have waitedand waited. Where and what do I do to Print out the directions and the templet    Im ready to give up all together onn this  site   samanthajane

Pegisis wrote
on 16 Feb 2014 3:10 PM

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.