Quilting Arts TV Episode 1310--Holiday Gifts and Décor

20 Dec 2013

Holidays are a magical time of the year and also the perfect time to showcase some of your quilting accomplishments. Candy Glendening has the first project, jolly holiday stockings to hang on the mantel. Next, Diane Rusin Doran shares a colorful mini stocking big enough to hold a treat and use as a decoration on a gift or as an ornament. Pokey closes the show with easy fabric wine coasters for a little holiday cheer.

View the projects from this episode by clicking here.

Candy Glendening's jester-style stockings will merrily deck your halls.

Diane Rusin Doran demonstrates making these charming mini stockings.

Pokey Bolton's wine coasters will make you say Cheers!

QATV Series 1300 is now available!

Comments

on 4 May 2014 1:57 AM

I don't understand where the other two patterns are.  All I see is the jester stocking.

on 10 May 2014 8:23 PM

I'm finding it very hard to get the instructions for these great projects. I was able to print out the wine coasters. after it taking me about 20 minutes to figure out how to do it. and now can't figure how to print out the mini stockings. any suggestions?

Maryann

theterneys wrote
on 14 Jun 2014 3:35 PM

I too only found instructions for the jester stocking.  So I did a search on Pokey Bolton Wine Coasters and was able to download the instructions there.  A bit frustrating.

alvinia wrote
on 1 Jul 2014 7:21 PM

I though the patterns from the show were free to download   what gives

Tigger600 wrote
on 28 Jul 2014 7:01 AM

I can't get the wine coaster project, is there a different way to try and download this episode, all I can get is the jester stocking, not the small stockings or the wine coaster.  This is very frustrating.

francomeau wrote
on 28 Jul 2014 12:37 PM

Tigger600, to get the downloads, click 'View the projects from this episode by clicking here' (2nd paragraph under preview video at the top). You'll then see a list of project. Search  episode '1310' to get all of the projects for this episode. You'll probably have to click 'next' for additional pages of project, to get to project you want.

Copyright © 2014 F+W Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.