What's Your Quilting IQ? Take Our Mini Quiz to Win!

27 Jun 2012

We know our Quilting Daily readers are an intelligent lot, but just for fun, we thought we'd put you to the test.

landscape quilt by rose hughes
Art by Rose Hughes.
Take a good look at this image of "Heartfelt Landscape" by Rose Hughes, then follow the link to answer a question about the technique. You could win $85 worth of Interweave products!

You can
take our Quiz to Win challenge on our Quilting Daily Facebook page from now through midnight July 5, 2012. One entry per email address.

Read the
official rules for all the details.

Tell your friends and let them get in on the fun.

Enjoy!

Comments

on 30 Jun 2012 9:01 AM

The links to the offical rules and entry to the contest are not working, at least not on my compter. Just a heads up for you.

Tess6 wrote
on 30 Jun 2012 10:51 AM

I can't connect to the rules.  And the other link goes to Facebood -- unfortunately I don't do Facebook so I guess I am out of luck.

Shar Short wrote
on 30 Jun 2012 1:35 PM

The page to get the e-book is not working properly.  I signed in 3 times and just kept getting cycled back to the sign in page.  I even tried recovering my password and that did not work.

Shar

greynold wrote
on 30 Jun 2012 3:49 PM

.....is this a trick to get as many as possible to sign up for facebook?

Too bad for all who are not signed-up there-- quiltingdaily should post this quiz  on facebook ONLY..

aaahhh - now I see under "Related Posts" :: FACEBOOK QUIZ OFFICIAL RULES !!!!!  so it's only for the facebook upper crust!

gm

on 1 Jul 2012 2:25 AM

Pages won't open

on 1 Jul 2012 10:54 AM

In Poland the links to the quiz are not working.

VivikaEditor wrote
on 1 Jul 2012 10:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for commenting and alerting us to the issues the quiz. It seems we had some technical difficulties with the links over the weekend.

We apologize!

The links are working now. We hope you give the quiz (and the rules) another chance. There's still time to participate!

artfulann wrote
on 3 Jul 2012 9:30 AM

Interesting that you had to pick one technique when I see two...