Great News! The Desktop Interactive eMag Versions Are Back

25 Jul 2012

We are thrilled to announce that because of the passionate response from fans of our desktop eMags, we will be reversing our decision to publish our eMags exclusively on the iPad and will be releasing them once again for the desktop PC and MAC viewing experiences.

Additionally, we're going back and retroactively developing desktop versions of the eMags we released as iPad-only earlier this year, which includes Lace Knits, Color Knits Fall 2012, Collage in Color Volume 2, and Quilting Arts in Stitches Volume 7. We will let you know as soon as these new products are available through InterweaveStore.com.

Thanks,

Comments

sialady wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 7:36 AM

I am very happy to read that your e-mags will again be available for PCs. Not everyone in the world has an iPad, you know!    Sialady

lonikay wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 7:58 AM

Some people have Android tablets!.    Lonikay

on 28 Jul 2012 8:10 AM

I'm so glad you've made this decision!  I had only come to ealize the value of your Emags when they became unaccessible to me.  I was angry.  thank you for re-thinking this.

Pat F in Winnipeg

aka fndlmous

CBArtTeach wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 9:13 AM

Many of us, especially older folks who still quilt and sew, do not have - or want - iPads or iPhones - and really enjoy and use your e-mags.  Thanks for remembering us!

PM58LM

pstgeorge wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 10:06 AM

Good move!  I don't think it works to limit access to your products to only one medium or product.  Thanks.

PrairieP wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 10:08 AM

Some don't even have a cell phone

friogjune wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 11:28 AM

Thank you, no ipad or iphone, but look forwards to the desktop editions. Also useful tips and helpful jun

gjeneve wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 12:27 PM

How could you possible think that everyone has an ipad or that they would be the only users?  I was crushed by this past decision as an ipad is not in my future and I like the emags.  Thanks for reversing this decision from all of us non apple users.

Mary L.2 wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 12:28 PM

Good for you for "reconsidering".  I tried to order InStitches for my desktop and thought there must have been a mistake.  Yes, we all do not have IPads yet.

andreaharles wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 1:32 PM

Very happy to see you changed your mind. It didn't make sense to so limit your audience, especially when it is not technologically difficult to make it available in different formats.

csaki wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 2:20 PM

I am so happy to hear this.  Thank you Vicki!

kitkat1 wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 3:28 PM

I am very happy as well that you have reversed your decision.  I have all the emags and was really disappointed that it was only going to be for ipads.  Thank you.

Lynda

Bathurst wrote
on 28 Jul 2012 6:30 PM

Thank you for your rethinking of publishing these wonderful magazines.  As not everyone is an iPad user, it is good that we others have the same access to these resources.  I had begun to feel cheated.  Thanks again and looking forward to Stitches 7 for my PC.

jill225 wrote
on 30 Jul 2012 4:27 PM

Thank you so ooo much. I was devastated when I couldn't access your e-mags on my Apple Mac laptop. I think they are just fantastic. For something so good you can't limit it to just one mode of access.

Thanks again

Jill from Australia

LL Howard wrote
on 4 Aug 2012 1:50 AM

No, Thank You! Great reversal.

Love your articles, learn so much from them (all categories, not just quilt).

Thanks again and keep the info coming.

petershannon wrote
on 15 Feb 2014 5:36 PM

Will this be available on Kindle? www.kekacase.com/.../kindle-cases.html