As much as I love the hands-on process of creating with fabric and thread, I appreciate the easy of digital products that I can access--and shop for--online.
On this Cyber Monday, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite digital products from the Quilting Daily Shop. If I didn't already have these inspirational and educational sources of quilting and surface design techniques, they would be tops on my wish list.
1. 2001-2010 Quilting Arts Collection (Download) - Ten years' worth of Quilting Arts Magazine, all downloaded to your computer in one place? Sounds like heaven to me.
2. Modern Patchwork, 2012 - From full-sized quilts to home decor and personal accessories, you'll find 37 original modern patchwork projects to make.
3. Surface Explorations Vol. 1 eMag for PC, Mac, or iPad - An interactive look at surface design and discover new techniques in screen-printing, dyeing fabrics, rusting, and more.
4. 2007-2010 Quilting Arts Gifts Collection (Download) - If you like to make handmade fiber art for holiday decor and gift giving any time of the year, you'll want this collection of past Gifts issues.
5. 2008-2009 Studios Collection (Download) - Five issues of organization, storage, and design inspiration for your quilting studio, or studio-to-be.
Be sure to take advantage of our Cyber Monday sales in the Quilting Daily shop, available now through November 27, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.*
If you have had your eye on any of our digital projects, now is the time to get them off your wish list and onto your computer!
*Final discounts will be displayed within the cart for qualifying items. Not all items apply.