Quilting Arts In Stitches

Quilting Arts in Stitches is a dynamic digital product called an eMag that you can download onto your computer and enjoy on or offline. Quilting Arts in Stitches includes articles, videos, gallery slideshows of quilts, hyperlinks to inspiring and informative websites, and so much more. With just the click of your mouse, you can open and play videos, view slideshows of quilts, and easily navigate around the eMag. Watch the video below for a quick walk through of the magazine.

Get In Stitches Now!

Mac users, purchase Quilting Arts in Stitches here.

PC users, purchase Quilting Arts in Stitches here.

Challenge Yourself

In Quilting Arts in Stitches, we challenged you to stitch a filler stitch inspired by Leah Day; follow Beryl Taylor’s lead and create a sampler comprised of hand stitching: create a lush needle-felted piece such as that by Jane LaFazio: or stitch up a whimsical brooch to swap with someone else. Here’s how to share your artwork in our photo galleries:

1. Upload your artwork in the QA in Stitches photo gallery. Make sure your jpeg, png, or gif file is under 5 MB in size or it won’t load properly.
  2. In the description box, tell us about your piece.
  3. In the tag field, tag your entry with one of the following descriptors: filler stitch, stitch sampler, brooch, or needle-felted sampler.
  4. Brag to all of your stitching friends and encourage them to go have a look at your work!

Let’s Talk about It

Want to talk about Quilting Arts in Stitches? Come chat with others here in the forums!

Reader Survey

Take our reader survey and tell us what you think of our new eMag!

Comments

linda spinks wrote
    on 31 Jan 2011 3:39 PM

Hi,

I am trying to find more information on Quilting Art in Stitches, like how many e-issues a year, and the cost.  When there was a line in this screen to click here for PC Users, nothing happened when I clicked.  Help, I need more information.

Thanks,

lindainkelowna@gmail.com

artsavvy wrote
    on 22 Feb 2011 10:13 AM

This emag is 17 pages of nothing. So diasppointed in this. Feel as if I have been robbed

Cjbauman464 wrote
    on 24 Feb 2011 3:26 PM

e-magazine

I am disappointed in the vol2 of the new online e-magazine.  I prefer having more video's to go along with the articles.  Vol1 was fantastic.  sound on vol2 was a problem.  I had trouble hearing the video's.  printed material was great.

Carol Bauman

Henderson, NV

on 5 Apr 2011 10:23 AM

I loved issue two (and one).  Listening to (and watching) the artists as they work is so motivating.  As I watched each one, I wished I could be a fly on the wall for a week in their studios.

Thanks for the online publication.  I LOVE it!

erinrebeccaz wrote
    on 28 Jan 2012 1:51 PM

this program had no problem taking my money, but has many problems delivering the product i paid for. after multiple attempts at downloading in stitches 5, i still am unable to view anything on my PC. i would either like my money back, or i would like to be able to view the product i have paid for.

Jodi7 wrote
    on 20 Sep 2013 7:42 AM

Where is the list of finalists for the Thru The Lense Challenge????? I have been waiting since the 13th when it was said they would be posted there are others also waiting. I also heard that In Stitches was not going to be published anymore yet I see there is a new issue so what gives???????