Quilting Arts Magazine and Quilts, Inc. are proud to bring you the fourth annual edition of International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene! With this latest issue, you will capture the best of the contemporary quilt world in a super-sized 148-page special issue.
Discover incredible features including:
• Galleries showcasing 30+ world-class quilts on display at International Quilt Festival
• Creative projects from today's top designers, including quilts, home décor, and more
• A Quilter's Celebration: a chef and quilt shop owner join forces to host a memorable dinner event
• News and notes to let you know what's new on today's quilt scene
• Tips and inspiration for machine quilting from expert Angela Walters
• The best new sewing and quilting books, the freshest fabrics, and the most creative projects from contemporary designers and authors
• Mark Lipinski's hilarious confessions about why he loves quilt shows
• Plus so much more!
Celebrate the quilt community and its love for fabric, stitching, contemporary design, and above all, quilts!