TAGS: collage

Showing related tags and posts for the Blogs application. See all tags in the site
  • Encaustic

    This refers to the process of adding heated pigmented wax (usually beeswax) to a surface. The wax/paint can be shaped before it sets using special metal tools. Though traditionally a form of painting, encaustic can also be used as a collage-like technique that incorporates fabric, fibers, and other materials...
    Posted to Glossary by pippapatchwork on 27 Oct 2009
    Filed under: Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)