I dare you...

This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
MellyT wrote
on 21 Jun 2009 10:38 AM

to show me your studio! 

Here is my latest blog post, you don't need to edit or do anything fancy. Please! Just do it.

Author: Inspired to Quilt
Melanie Testa<--my art
Go play in your studio!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 350
on 21 Jun 2009 1:42 PM

I will take a quick pict with my iPhone as soon as it is done charging

Belinda aka crazyartgirl

Blog:  http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
on 21 Jun 2009 4:18 PM

Hi Belinda,

This is really a response to Melly's video of her studio on YOUTUBE but I wasn't sure she would know the answer.  Since you are a 'techie", I thought I'd try you first:  I have a real difficulty geting any of the videos from Melly (and some others to play correctly.  They start out OK, but then stop and the circle in the middle starts spinning; then it starts again for a few seconds, but continues to stop, start, stop, etc.  It could take me 10-15 minutes to watch a 3 minute video.  This does'nt  happen on everyone's video.  Do you have any suggestions? 

Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 156
Whidbey2 wrote
on 21 Jun 2009 11:30 PM

Hi MellyMells,

I posted a photo of my studio on May 3rd on the Studio photo gallery.  It is called Sharyn's Whidbey studio.

Whidbey

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 350
on 22 Jun 2009 4:45 AM

Ginny Crandall:

Hi Belinda,

This is really a response to Melly's video of her studio on YOUTUBE but I wasn't sure she would know the answer.  Since you are a 'techie", I thought I'd try you first:  I have a real difficulty geting any of the videos from Melly (and some others to play correctly.  They start out OK, but then stop and the circle in the middle starts spinning; then it starts again for a few seconds, but continues to stop, start, stop, etc.  It could take me 10-15 minutes to watch a 3 minute video.  This does'nt  happen on everyone's video.  Do you have any suggestions? 

Ginny

Ginny,

I am having a problem viewing embedded videos on websites but can do it directly from the youtube website.  That is a problem I am working on.  First of all, you need to clear out your cookies and your temporary files.  Then you need to update your Flash and Java. That could be what's slowing you down.  Other than that, it might be your computer itself. Often times, it is easier to download a video and watch it than have it do that reloading thing.  When I am at school, I download the video or save the video to my jump drive or computer hard drive.  Once I view the video, I delete it.  That will solve the thing where it has to refresh itself and reload over and over again. Try clearing out your cache and updating your Flash/Java first.  I am not sure if the Tech people on the website can help you with this particular issue. I am sure they would be happy to try though. 

Belinda aka crazyartgirl

Blog:  http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
on 22 Jun 2009 4:53 AM

Thanks, Belinda,

I will call my son-in-law and have him lead me step-by-step through your suggestions.  I am clueless about too many things!!!   Ginny

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS