Help

This post has 9 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
13Dandelions wrote
on 10 Aug 2009 7:03 PM

I apologize, as I am new here, but I can't find, in one place, instructions on how to get around the site. I have found suggestions for some things, but I am looking for a "handbook" or list of FAQs, all in one place. Do you have a section on this? 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 11 Aug 2009 5:28 AM

Hi Sunni

Pokey has tutorials on her blog in one of her first posts <here>.

I have a list of tips and tricks <here>.

That's what we have right now for a FAQ.

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
13Dandelions wrote
on 13 Aug 2009 3:20 PM

I want to change my login name. If I cant' change it then I want to stop or remove my account. How can I do this?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 13 Aug 2009 3:49 PM

SunniH-

You can email ldavis@interweave.com Larissa Davis and she can change your username.  Be sure to tell her what you want it changed to.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
on 26 Aug 2009 6:29 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the last week or so I have noticed that my name does not appear after I have been online for several minutes.  Also when I have entered the photo gallery, I have been unable to see some of the postings:  They appear as a black screen which says "For members only."  I have been a member for several months and have participated in several forums and challanges.  I'm not sure what is wrong.

Ginny Crandall

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
on 26 Aug 2009 6:35 PM

This is really really wierd, but as soon as I posted the previous message, I went back to the gallery and everything was now open to me.  Also my name has appeared on the home page.  Hmmmmmm. 

Maybe the airwaves are slow or something?

Ginny again.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
on 1 Sep 2009 8:03 PM

Sorry, but I am having the same problem AGAIN!   I have been on the site for at least ten minutes and it's like I'm not here..  When I go to view the photo gallery posts, I click on a space and it comes up a black space with "for members only"  sign.  I have no idea where to go for help.

Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 2 Sep 2009 1:06 AM

At the top right hand corner of the page are you shown as being signed in?  Even though I never sign out, every so often the system requests that I sign in again.  My user name etc doesn't appear on  the righthand side.  Lots of forums operate like this, and sometimes it can be the clearance of cookies etc on your machine which makes it so you need to sign in again.

If your name is up on the right and you're sitll not seeing what you should, then you need help from more than me, a mere member!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 2 Sep 2009 7:04 AM

Ginny- please let us know what browser and version you are using (IE Firefox 3.1.2) and if you are using a PC or a Mac?  We need this info to help troubleshoot your issue with the tech gurus.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Not Ranked
Posts 2
scraphappy55 wrote
on 12 Oct 2009 12:18 PM

thanks for the 411,

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS