Hot Pads on the front cover, love them!

This post has 4 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 41
on 2 Nov 2009 8:59 PM

I am so thrilled with the Hot Pads on the front cover of the magazine.  I made a set and posted them on my profile:)  Excellent pattern Kelly:)  Thanks for another great issue of QA Gifts!  Jenna Louise

http://quiltcrazygaljennalouise.blogspot.com/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 3 Nov 2009 6:42 AM

Jenna Louise,

Thanks for letting us know! Kathy Mack will love hearing this so I'll be sure to pass along this note to her.

Kathy made the market tote for Quilt Scene, and I spent this past weekend stuck in my house making two of them (I'm on my third now). When you find a pattern you love, it's hard not to get addicted and make a lot of them!

Best,

Pokey

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 275
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 4 Nov 2009 9:00 AM

The hot pads are beautiful! I love the fabrics you used. I shall have to make some just for me!!

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Not Ranked
Posts 1
w1llow wrote
on 19 Dec 2009 5:12 PM

This was my first quilting project ! I thought it was really easy to follow up untill the end of page 18. Did I mistakenly tear out the rest of the intsruction when I took the pattern out to copy it? Now that I have made this great looking top for the hot pad , I don't know how to finish it. Can any one out there e-mail me the rest of the directions?

Joyce B

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 19 Dec 2009 6:09 PM

Joyce-

Is your magazine missing them or did you misplace the page?  Because I don't believe we are able to email you the pages in question here on this forum.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS