April/May issue

This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 227
caren12 wrote
on 24 Mar 2010 6:34 PM

I love this issue.  I just recieved it in the mail today.  I think this is the best issue so far this year.  Carlson is one of my favorite quilters...Thanks for the lesson.

Caren

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 25 Mar 2010 4:56 AM

Caren,

Glad you are enjoying the issue!

Thank you for giving us your thoughts,

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 353
Lindy101 wrote
on 10 Apr 2010 9:25 PM

Pokey,

I am one of the many that want to let you know what a gift QA is to the creative community.  I literally gave up all my other quilt magazines just to subscribe to QA.  It is the magazine that makes me catch my breath, ooh and ahh, and scoot right back out to my studio with so many things I want to try.  The challenges challenge me, the info informs me, and I get a surprising amount of instruction when artists share their creative processes used on quilts in the photo galleries.  Thank you so very much for the magazine and this site.

Lindy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
greenbeez wrote
on 28 May 2010 10:18 AM

I have been hunting around the site looking for  dates when the new issues will hit the news stands. for both QA ans CPS. I can't afford a sub right now and have to make a special trip to the craft shop to get them. It would be nice to know when I could start looking for them. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 28 May 2010 11:38 AM

Lindy, what a really, really nice thing to say. Comments like this keep me going and I will definitely share your thoughts with my team. Thank you!

Pokey Bolton

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 28 May 2010 11:40 AM

Greenbeez,

Subscription copies go out early, and newsstand copies are always available the first week (actually on a Tuesday) of the month it says on the cover. So for instance the June/July issue of Quilting Arts will be available Tuesday, June 1st.  

Pokey Bolton

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
greenbeez wrote
on 30 May 2010 6:16 PM

Thanks for the info... I better get to the store this weekend I don't want to miss anything!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 907
Muppin wrote
on 2 Jun 2010 7:53 AM

Greenbeez, I usually check by the end of the first week of the month for the new issue, and it's always on the newsstands here in IL by them.

:)

Cheryl / Muppin

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS