magazine ordering status

This post has 4 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
pfairb wrote
on 29 May 2010 7:54 AM

I have every copy of Stitch magazine and just saw the Spring issue in a store.  I wanted to pick up a copy but I can't remember if I pre-ordered it or not.  Is there a way to check on this?  I would hate to have them all sold out at the store if I didn't order it.  Now that I have seen it, I am itching to get my hands on the newest issue. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 29 May 2010 2:32 PM

If you click the tab on the top right that says "Help/Customer Service" they can look to see if you pre-ordered it or not. As it is a long weekend, however, they wont be back in the office until Tuesday. Glad you have liked STITCH so far!

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Not Ranked
Posts 9
on 6 Sep 2010 7:21 AM

I subcribed in February 2010. I initially could not log on, even after several days. Contacted customer service. It was fixed after a few days. After a month or so, I had repeated trouble trying to open magazine. Then for a while, I could. For the past month, I have not been able to open Magazine at all. No response from customeer service. So, I have changed my user name to Disappointed Subscriber. I have limited time to read these magazines, and  I have paid. So this is more than annoying. It is an outright rip-off. All I get when I click on Magazines, is advertisements and requests to take part in Surveys. Looks like that is more important to QA than making sure their subcribers can read their magazine. All I should have to do to read your magazine, is to click on a button that says "Magazine", after logging in, of course. Customer Service is a joke. Responses (if you get one) is automated, and takes at least 3 days.

Disappointed Subscriber

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 350
on 6 Sep 2010 10:52 PM

It would help if you would address this directly with customer service or with Interweave since you have given no indication of your name or where you are from.  I have forwarded your posts. Since today is a holiday, you will most likely get a response tomorrow. 

Belinda

Belinda aka crazyartgirl

Blog:  http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 7 Sep 2010 8:37 AM

Hi,

I am sorry you are having difficulty with your digital subscription.  Please email  me directly (smurray@interweave.com) and I will help solve this for you.  Most of our subscribers are very happy with their digital issues, please contact me and I am sure that I will be able to make you one of those happy customers.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Have a great day!
Sally

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS