Thank you for customers

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
Peggy Szasz wrote
on 31 May 2010 6:57 AM

Good morning everyone, I would like to include a small thank you to my customers when I send an order to them.....something small and easy to make.  Any ideas?  I currently send care and hanging instructions along with a gallery announcement.  It is a nice complete package when the quilt arrives, but it would be nice to have something else that will set me apart from other sellers.  Thanks,  Peggy

Not Ranked
Posts 2
pzpowers wrote
on 12 Jul 2010 5:27 PM

For those who have purchased a quilt, I send a fiber art postcard.  If you are selling items of lower value, you might consider having some postcards or notecards of your art printed in quantity, and putting a thank you note on one of them.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
Peggy Szasz wrote
on 13 Jul 2010 3:42 AM

What a great idea!  Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with me.  I would like my buyers to get a very complete packet when they buy....care instructions, hanging slat, and a nice thank you post card would complete the packet. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 890
Muppin wrote
on 13 Jul 2010 8:29 AM

I've gotten some really cute things in packages from Etsy sellers.  One in particular printed up a bookmark with a copy of her artwork as a thank you.  It had the art on the front and her contact info on the back with a "thank you for your purchase" as well. 

Another took a regular business card with her art on the front and sewed a couple of beads to it to make it unique.

Good luck!  We'd love to see what you end up doing!

Cheryl / Muppin

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS