Stitch Pantry

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
merylmacklin wrote
on 1 Jul 2010 9:27 PM

First of all, let me say that this is (a) a fabulous idea, and (b) extremely well executed. I've subscribed to and read several emags and this one is the most functional and easy to read, even leaving aside the fantastic embedded content, which I've not seen before.   You've sized it perfectly so that I can read it even on my small notebook screen.  Having said all that, for some reason, I don't seem to be able to access the "Stitch Pantry" article with the rest of the emag.   It doesn't highlight in the menu view, and when I click on it, it brings up a "save" dialog box.  I was able to save it and open it separately as a PDF, but I don't think that's what you had in mind.  I'm using a PC. 

P.S.  I'm impressed that Pokey is reading and commenting on the posts! 

thanks,  Meryl

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 275
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 1 Jul 2010 10:19 PM

I am having the same problem with the Stitch Pantry - which I also saved as a PDF file. I am using a MAC. Also, the embedded link to the Stitch Pantry in Leah Day's article does not work.

What a wonderful way to spend a drizzly, grey July 1 in Canada!

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 2 Jul 2010 10:53 AM

I am glad you are enjoying the new eMag.

For any technical issues, please contact our customer service department  - customerservice@interweave.com.  They will be able to help. :)

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Not Ranked
Posts 5
on 9 Jul 2010 7:51 AM

Hi all

I too had problems with the new magazine. The parts I could access were very good. Unfotrunately I could not get into the videos. I am happy to say that I received a full refund on the magazine as the support department were unable to get to the bottom of the problem. Thank you QA.

However, I am sad to say that my comments about my problems have been deleted from this forum.  Is it only acceptable to say nice / positive things in this enviponment? If so, that is a great shame.

Bleeech

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS