in Stitches eMag

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
maryditt wrote
on 6 Jul 2010 5:42 PM

Wow--This is the coolest way to get a magazine ever.  I always thought I would have to have the hard copy to go back to and see on my shelf--but who cares when you can have all these great artist actually showing you how to do techniques and projects.  Then click on a link and see more about them or their subject, I am still blown away.

Great timing cause I have been at my daughters in upper New York and will be here for several weeks (she flies helocopters and will be leaving for Afganistan early Sept.).  It is beautiful here but somewhat isolated.  I am so glad I brought a machine and some handdyed fabrics, I will try to meet the challenges.  I would love to see all the other magazines go emag - but I think with Quilting Arts I would want hardcover and emag.  (Would that be a bit expensive????  But cutting edge.)  Good job you guys, but if anyone was up to the challenge.............

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on 7 Jul 2010 3:59 AM

A lot of people like this first issue.

I would love to have a copy in hard print.  I want to take it to my recliner and read with a cup of coffee.  I spend too much time at the computer now.  Also, I don't understand why an e-mag cost the same as a paper mag.

I know, I know.  I'm old school

Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 321
on 7 Jul 2010 12:26 PM

Thanks, dittnana! We're so glad you're enjoying the eMag. It was fun (and challenging) putting it together, so we're thrilled to hear that all the unique digital features are appreciated!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS