A vest done in Rosemary Eichorn's Asilomar workshop ... dedicated to Shiva

This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
tinarathbone wrote
on 30 Jul 2010 10:26 PM

Hi everyone; I'm new to the Online Quilting Arts and am looking forward to getting to know more artistas!

Come and check out my blog, and see a vest that helped design itself!

Tina Rathbone

http://tina-rathbone.blogspot.com

Above is a link to my blog, Artelicious, but I don't know how to make it a link so I guess you'll just have to copy and paste it into your browser. Sorry!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 890
Muppin wrote
on 2 Aug 2010 8:43 AM

Welcome Tina!  Your vest is very cool!  Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy it here!

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 12
2Victory wrote
on 2 Aug 2010 2:18 PM

Hi Tina! I am a new comer as well. I went to your blog. I enjoyed reading it. I really liked your hippo. Amazing. The vest was also amazing. Wow, what work you have done! Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 890
Muppin wrote
on 3 Aug 2010 8:38 AM

Welcome Kathleen!  Hope you enjoy the site!

Cheryl / Muppin

Not Ranked
Posts 2
agkk123 wrote
on 28 Sep 2010 9:44 PM

Hi Tina,

I am also a newbie here. And I'm just starting to learn about quilting. I saw your blog and I really love the Sundance. I hope I can make something like that too. :)

Thank you for sharing your designs. They gave me a lot of new ideas.:) 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
darrylp wrote
on 8 Nov 2010 9:52 AM

Hi Tina,

Another newbie here. Just checked your blog, the designs are amazing, just awesome! I've been doing some quilt and patch work but for personal use only and I'd want to further enhance my skill so, I look forward to learn new thing from this unique site. I'll also keep checking your blog coz you are a bundle of talent. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS