Newest QA Gifts Issue is Awesome!

This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 8 Sep 2010 9:33 AM

I don't know who else here has seen the new QA Gifts, but this new issue is really great!  I loved every project.  Keli Perkins' rolling pin recipe "books" are just to die for, I would love to get one of those as a gift!

What were your favorite projects from this issue?  Would love to hear from you!

Cheryl

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 227
caren12 wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 8:07 PM

Muppin

The rolling pin books are my favorite too.  My issue is already dogeared from me marking projects I want to try.  Usually I'm a year behind.  I'm currently working on Christmas presents from last year's issue!

Caren12

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 25 Sep 2010 5:43 PM

I agree, I like all the past issues of Gifts. The projects are so good!

Cheryl

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 28 Sep 2010 5:23 PM

So glad you like the issue. It really was a blast putting together! I will say I feel like Christmas already took place...maybe because I had a Christmas tree in my living room in June. ;-)

Kidding aside, one of the projects I'm definitely making is the little advent calendar houses to adorn our Colorado pad. I loved them...

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
defling wrote
on 2 Oct 2010 2:24 PM

Best gift issue ever! I've already started some of the projects. I have a new son-in -law this Christmas, so I made him one of Jane Davila's stockings. Instead of gift boxes, I made coasters from Kelli Perkins discharge ideas. My next project will be the little advent calendar.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 5 Oct 2010 12:42 PM

Thank you for sharing!  This will be sure to inspire the rest of us to get going on these great holiday projects.

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS