Next issue of QA Gifts

This post has 7 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 248
on 24 Apr 2009 10:30 AM

I can't wait for the next issue - guess we'd better get working on it!

Helen Gregory
Editorial Director for Interweave's Quilt, Paper, & Sewing Group

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 78
on 28 Apr 2009 6:20 AM

I'm whipping up a treat...does anyone here like Christmas cookies? They're always in season! And these are no calorie--the best kind :)

Art. Just Do It.

Blog: ephemeralalchemy.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 7
dianedoran wrote
on 4 May 2009 12:39 PM

I've been making a list, and checking it twice - or at least making something for list making ;).

Those cookies sound yummy ...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 6 May 2009 11:30 AM

Kelli,

We just received your treats for GIFTS in the mail today. They are gorgeous and so colorful. People are going to love these.

Thank you!

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 44
Carol DK wrote
on 25 May 2009 12:24 AM

We have had a lot of spring and summer birthdays, well, they are evey year, but this year we are in Denmark with the folks and get to do more than give a card. So, I have had a wonderful wonderful time creating small pieces for everyone, and part of the fun was deciding what they might like. Also, since I am new in DK, finding the things I need----things I absolutely have tons of in my storage room in the US--here. What and adventure! Glad I have been going to the language lessons! hahaha

But!! I am extremely excited to get going on my projects for all the November birthdays, so I don't get behind on Christmas.

The shops out here are so wow. I just went with my quilting group--Silkeborg Quilters-they have a little website-- to a quilt show in an remote location--don't know if I can get there without a guide, gps or my husband. It was in an old farm--kind of U shaped, white plastered stone buildings, with thatched roofs and more space inside than the outside would lead you to believe. attached to the shop with its many small rooms and treasures, is a classroom that leads to a studio that leads to the coffee and tea area, where after all of our gazing about, goggling and shopping we sat and admired many creations in the artfully decorated refreshment area.

The rural, green, spring setting was lovely, very much worth the drive and the challenge to find it. It is quite well known and for good reason. I have truly loved finding shops 'off the beaten path' so to speak so that I can buy fabrics to create when I have been inspired by viewing my digital issues of QA mag.

carol

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 350
on 25 May 2009 9:13 AM

Can't wait to see them!

Belinda aka crazyartgirl

Blog:  http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
MellyT wrote
on 18 Jun 2009 4:47 PM

I contributed something juicy and like Kelli Perkins, no calories!!! Can't wait for this magazine to come out!

Author: Inspired to Quilt
Melanie Testa<--my art
Go play in your studio!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 902
Muppin wrote
on 22 Jun 2009 8:50 PM

You guys are so bad for dropping these hints!  Ha ha!  I want to know!  :)

Cheryl

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS