Trouble Downloading QA Mag Again

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 9
on 28 Jan 2011 2:37 AM

Well, here I am again. The Dec/Jan issue, of which I still cannot get downloaded.  In the past, someone from customer service?  has emailed me a direct way to download.  This was my last issue. I do WANT it.  But, from now on, if I want magazine,  I will just buy hard copy at store.  It is too much of a pain to go through this,,,,and it is also hard to view from notebook computer, even though I have larger screen with high resolution and also a large monitor.  I did click on the contact us button over a week ago, but have not gotten a response.  Same thing I went through the last time,  and the time before,, and the time before that, etc.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 28 Jan 2011 8:13 AM

Hi,

I am not sure why you are having trouble downloading your issues, but I will have someone from customer service contact you today.  

Have a great day!
Sally

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 54
Caribquilter wrote
on 6 Apr 2011 12:16 PM

Hello Sally & Dissatisfied Again,

I would like to mention my problem about Quilting Art Magazine: I subscribed last year April, I got the July issue in October and I'm still waiting for the following issues, believe it or not. I sent several emails to customer "service" (what's in a name) first enquiring about the matter then making a couple of suggestions concerning sending the copies to me living in St Martin (French West Indies) but never got a reply. It so happens that Interweave sends my copies through the Dominican Republic where services are even more unreliable than on this island, and I asked them to send my copies to Four Star Cargo in Miami instead, they'd take care of the shipping to this island, never heard from Interweave again.

In the course of the past year I've also spent quite a bit of money on telephone calls to Interweave to attempt to resolve the issue. I've just sent Interweave another email asking them to refund me now that we're reaching the end of my subscription year and I only got 1 issue up to now. I also told them I would post on this forum to attract an editor's attentionat at Quilting Daily about this ridiculous state of affair. What I did get though was 3 letters from John Bolton telling me I had not paid my subscription (I paid electronically so there must be a trace of that payment somewhere, certainly considering the fact that my 1st issue was sent to me). Anyway it seems that letters to ask for payments already made do arrive, but not the product I've paid for.

I'm totally baffled by the policies regarding problems at Interweave and I'm extremely disappointed too: I'd been looking forward to getting this subscription for 3 years, the reason I wanted paper print was to be able to be able to read it on the beach on Sundays.

Thank you for your time and for your understanding, not sure though refering me to Interweave would help anymore, I lost confidence in that company, I'd like you to intercede with them so that I get my refund as soon as possible.

Tropical greetings, Caribquilter.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 8 Apr 2011 11:15 AM

Hi there,

We have chatted before through email - how is sunny St. Martin? 

If you would like us to send your subscription to an address in Miami or have other customer service questions/concerns, please email me directly.  We do not take care of customer service issues through this forum.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Enjoy your day!

Sally

smurray@interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS