New E Magazine In Stitches

This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
CarroleB wrote
on 25 Feb 2011 8:31 PM

HI there

I just received my first e magazine from you and really enjoyed the whole process of reading it.

It was very simple to install, no problems at all.

Being able to see videos, close ups of works, made the techniques very accessible and gave me a real feel for the artist and their work that a print issue can't seem to convey.

I won't give up my print magazines, but I can add a new dimension now.

Thanks for a great product.

Carrole in cold Canada

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 26
maeve4 wrote
on 25 Feb 2011 11:55 PM

I just downloaded the newest issue of IN STITCHES and it took forever since I use broadband (can't get DSL where I live!).  I just finished giving it a quick look and there is lots of interesting info and wonderful close-ups of some of the gorgeous work!  I will watch the videos soon, but it is late here so that may be tomorrow.  One and only one negative comment - why does there have to be any advertising within this one magazine?  It would seem that it is an offshoot of all the other publications (QA and CPS) and these pubs are well recognized and subscribed to by most of us who would be downloading the eZine.  Those are a few pages that could have had more articles for those willing to pay the purchase price.  Just my thoughts . . . But the eZine is fantastic anyway, regardless of the intrusive ads.  Thanks for listening!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
waterrose wrote
on 10 Mar 2011 10:02 PM

Can you tell me if there is an ipad version, or plans for it to be available on the ipad?

Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
waterrose wrote
on 10 Mar 2011 10:02 PM

Can you tell me if there is an ipad version, or plans for it to be available on the ipad?

Thanks!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
khusty wrote
on 11 Mar 2011 10:02 AM

I was wondering too! Will there be a way to download it to my NOOK?  maybe a NOOK COLOR version?  Thanks

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 11 Mar 2011 12:18 PM

Within 3-4 months we expect single issues should be available on the ipad, new Nook, and other similar (non-e-ink) tablet devices.  I have not heard the timeframe for when the eMags will be available, but I will be sure to post when I find out.

Sally

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 156
Whidbey2 wrote
on 23 Mar 2011 9:33 AM

My Ipad is being delivered today so I to am interested in the I pad versions .  But my biggest question deals with what is this e magazine?  Is it a periodical?  is it a one time thing? will this e magazine issue (2) be still down-loadable when you are Ipad compatible? 

I have to sit at my PC enough as it is and reading on it is not as easy as a paper copy but I travel a lot and I am hoping that the Ipad will keep my eyes off the road as my husband is driving and thus making our trips more enjoyable.  I find reading on his Ipad much easier but I don't dare down load a bunch of magazines on it so I ordered my own.

Thank you for your time and consideration

whidbey2

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS