Love Art Quilts

This post has 5 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
pqmforest wrote
on 5 Mar 2011 4:29 AM

I have just found this site, Can't wait to spend some time here. I love to make art quilts. Have made several ,  Hope to learn a lot here. Jo

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Donna_Bell wrote
on 5 Mar 2011 6:14 PM

once you start exploring this site the time will fly by before you know it, have fun and you will learn ooodles here.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 888
Muppin wrote
on 7 Mar 2011 11:07 AM

Welcome Jo!  You will find lots here.  Our forum friends are very helpful!   Please feel free to post your work and also particpate in our upcoming forum challenge!

Thanks,
Cheryl / Muppin

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 156
Whidbey2 wrote
on 23 Mar 2011 9:52 AM

Hi Muppin,

Almost 3 years ago now, You and I discussed reaching for the stars and entering our quilts in big shows some day. eventually.  Well Muppin , I am here to tell you it is possible.  I just got a quilt juried into the AQS show in Paducah.  Dreams do come true.  I found the secret is that you actually have to have faith in your self, step out of your comfort zone and send in your entry form.  The worst that can happen is you get that particular quilt turned down but nobody knows if you don't tell them so no harm no foul.

Whidbey

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Aoidh wrote
on 15 Apr 2011 4:50 AM

Dear  pgmforest, I also like the art quilt . what type of art quilts you have made . I want to see your work   . Please tell me how I can access you to see your nice work . Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 429
on 15 Apr 2011 6:28 AM

If you would like to use this online community to share work, you can upload images of your art quilts to one of our Photo Galleries! I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!

Best,

Lindsey Murray

lmurray@interweave.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS