QA Gifts 2011 ?

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
sharony7 wrote
on 30 Sep 2011 8:32 AM

I got my email this morning reminding me of the upcoming issue of QA Gifts for 2011.  I am a subscriber of QA mag.  I do not get it digitally because -- well, basically, I'm a magazine freak......;-)   love to have them, hold them, flip thru the pages...etc......

I purchased the very first Gifts issue, but have not purchased one since.......I feel that $15.00 is a lot for one issue of a magazine,,,,so was wondering if you could offer it as a one time purchase annually -- digitally ?????  If you don't now, could you?  That is something I would consider purchasing. 

Love the mag, keep up the good work,

thanks,

Sharon

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 907
Muppin wrote
on 1 Oct 2011 10:24 AM

Hi there-

I have asked the QA folks to take a look at your question.  Thanks!

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 3 Oct 2011 8:31 AM

HI Sharon,

Quilting Arts Gifts is available as a digital issue. We are very excited about this jumbo size (148 pages!) special issue.  It is jammed packed with gift projects and ideas.  The price for the issue is $14.99.  If you want to check it out, the direct link is:  http://www.interweavestore.com/Quilting/Magazines/Quilting-Arts-Gifts-2011-2012-Digital-Edition.html

Please contact me directly if you have further questions or comments about this issue.

Enjoy your day!
Sally
smurray@Interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Not Ranked
Posts 2
sharony7 wrote
on 3 Oct 2011 8:38 AM

Hi Sally,

I'm a little surprised that the digital issue is as much as the printed issue, but I appreciate your responding.   I didn't realize it was offered digitally.

thanks!

Sharon

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS