So many emails

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
artladyj wrote
on 29 Mar 2012 3:58 PM

I really love QA and CPS!  But I don't love the daily barrage of emails from those sources.  I would like it better if I could get them, say, twice a week.  The subjects are redundant if you get the magazines.  The eye candy is so great and the articles are exciting, but I find myself feeling irritation daily because of all the messages selling me again and again on the publications and products. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
Danielle wrote
on 29 Mar 2012 5:02 PM

Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to know you're enjoying our newsletters, and hope you find even more enjoyment by customizing your email preferences. Simply go to "Manage Your Email Preferences" at the bottom of any of your Quilting Daily or Cloth Paper Scissors emails (or if you're logged in here, you'll see "Email Newsletters" in the footer of each community page). From there you'll be able to click the emails you'd like to receive, and unclick those you'd rather not receive. For Quilting Daily and Cloth Paper Scissors, it sounds like the Week in Review email that comes once a week per each will be your perfect solution.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS