beautiful website but know one knows I am in cyberspace

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on 12 Jul 2012 11:23 AM

I built a website that I am really proud of and nobody but my close friends have seen it.  How do I get people to take note of me.  I have a passion for books, quilting and teaching.  I don't blog or "facebook"  because I still teach full-time.  I have a few years left before retirement and then I can hit the local quilt shows.  What can I do to get noticed.  Please don't say "facebook"  The more time I spend on computer:  less time I have for quilting.

just   thephotoquilter.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 467
okieLinda wrote
on 13 Jul 2012 9:22 AM

cant tell you how to do it but I went and looked and I would be proud of it all too, I do facebook a few times a day and put lots of pics of my quilts up as I do them there , my friends friends pass them around too but like you the more you do online the less time you have for quilting :( people always tell me to do quilt shows but that would take time and more money too , so its a catch 22 thing, I have a beautiful little gallery place in the town that I live in but mostly just for show , a website I havent finished and Lindas gallery here , either I can finish the 1000 piece kaleidoscope Im working on now or worry about what to do with them but I cant do both either , good luck at least you know your not alone :) 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on 13 Jul 2012 10:33 AM

okie:  Miss Linda,

what part of oklahoma?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 467
okieLinda wrote
on 14 Jul 2012 7:55 AM

outside of Ardmore , affectionately called the boonies :)  

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS