Newest InStitches

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
ldstevmo wrote
on 19 Jul 2012 10:54 AM

Why is issue 7 iPad only?  Thousands of us don't have an iPad and many, like me, have no tablet or smartphone at all.  I'm very disappointed.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 99
VivikaEditor wrote
on 25 Jul 2012 12:49 PM

We are thrilled to announce that because of the passionate response from fans of our desktop eMags, we will be reversing our decision to publish our eMags exclusively on the iPad and will be releasing them once again for the desktop PC and MAC viewing experiences. Additionally, we're going back and retroactively developing desktop versions of the eMags we released as iPad-only earlier this year, which includes Lace Knits, Color Knits Fall 2012, Collage in Color Volume 2, and Quilting Arts in Stitches Volume 7. We will let you know as soon as these new products are available through InterweaveStore.com. Thanks.  ~Vivika

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 275
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 25 Jul 2012 11:38 PM

Thanks.

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Stitcher1 wrote
on 28 Aug 2012 8:14 AM

Any news on when this might happen?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 99
VivikaEditor wrote
on 28 Aug 2012 9:56 AM

We are still working on it, but it is in the works!

Thanks for your patience and your passion for our products.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
CarolineA wrote
on 12 Sep 2012 4:08 AM

Yayyyyyyyyyy! I have just downloaded the PC version, and its everything I had hoped it would be! A big thank you to everyone who complained about being ignored, and also to those who realised a mistake had been made by ignoring the needs of the many who do not own an i-Pad and worked hard to rectify the omission.

I think we have all learned from this experience, and I appreciate being able to view my e-mag on my laptop. It was well worth the wait for me, as there are techniques and projects in there I have been hanging out to try! Now excuse me while I go and find my supplies, lol!

(doing a happy dance!)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 99
VivikaEditor wrote
on 12 Sep 2012 8:25 AM

We're glad you're glad! Thanks for your patience.

Vivika

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
CarolineA wrote
on 15 Sep 2012 3:54 AM

It gets even better, Issue 8 for PC is downloading as I type! And it looks very interesting too. I won't care if it rains this weekend, lol!

J

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS