Index Quilting Arts TV DVD's

This post has 10 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
on 26 Oct 2012 4:05 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is an index for the DVD set that I can print out? I am finding the writing on the back of the DVDs very small and difficult to read and would love a list to look through when looking for a particular article.  I now have the full set but some of the earlier ones don't have a list of topics on the back.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 903
Muppin wrote
on 30 Oct 2012 8:56 AM

HI there!

There isn't a printable list, but you can read all of the descriptions for the episodes by clicking the above menu "QATV" and then on the QA TV site, click Series.  Each episode is described in the center of the window.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on 30 Oct 2012 2:28 PM

Thanks Cheryl.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to this query.  The descriptions you have pointed out will make it easier for me to make my own index.  I enjoy the DVDs so much and watch them over and over.

Kind regards

Terri

Not Ranked
Posts 2
purpleone wrote
on 7 Feb 2013 12:47 AM

That's really, really irritating. There is a good index for the magazine already; why not the TV show?Look through each description for 11 seasons and transcribing one window at a time is a bolloxing job. Disappointing that you have it for the magazines and not the show.

Edie

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 7 Feb 2013 3:14 PM

Hi Edie,

We appreciate your pointing this out.,  Our editoral team is putting this on their list of things to do and will be creating an index for the community.  It may take a few weeks, but it will happen as soon as possible.

Enjoy your day!

Sally

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on 7 Feb 2013 5:48 PM

I look forward to it.  Will make using the entire series so much easier. Thanks :)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 16
lilyf1 wrote
on 18 Feb 2013 6:52 AM

I found an episode list awhile ago, that I copied and pasted in a word document that is a copy of the back of the QA Series 900 video.  But I don't remember where I got it from.  I'm pretty sure it was from the QA site, and I think it was from the video description, but I'm not sure.  If you could just reproduce the graphic from the backs of all of the DVD series, that would work.

Dawn

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 303
on 19 Feb 2013 11:07 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, Dawn.  We'll try to do something as soon as possible to make this easier for you and other DVD fans.  (I'm not sure where you found that list either, Dawn. :) )

Kristine Lundblad,
Asst. Editor, Quilting Arts Magazine

Not Ranked
Posts 5
parevest wrote
on 13 Apr 2013 5:18 AM

I have the episode listing for all of episodes 1-10 as word docs if that helps.

They are 10 docs, 1 for each series, copied from the QATV web site

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 16
lilyf1 wrote
on 13 Apr 2013 6:49 AM

That's what I finally did one lazy afternoon.  I used Word and typed the lists up myself.  Thanks for the offer, though!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on 13 Apr 2013 3:25 PM

I would love them please. How would be the best way to go about that? Can I send you my email address?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS