Noelia

This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
noeliarm wrote
on 27 Nov 2012 4:25 AM
Hello, I love QA books, In stitches series,... The problem is I'm from Spain and I can't find the materials for make the differents techniques (Quilt Pounce, fabric paints, shiva paintsticks, dyeing supplies, Thermofax screen....) in general all materials for mixed media.... Please, are there any shop that sell all the materials? I only have found a few materials, but everyone in a different shop. Now I have bought The Best of Quilting Arts, but I can't do a lot of lessons. Thank you all! Noelia.
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 890
Muppin wrote
on 27 Nov 2012 4:21 PM

Hi Noelia!

Welcome to the forum.  There isn't one shop that sells everything, but many places on the internet will sell the items to you in Spain.

The thermofax items may be the hardest or the most expensive to get. 

Some of these items are available from the Quilting Arts/Interweave store above.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Not Ranked
Posts 2
noeliarm wrote
on 28 Nov 2012 7:29 AM

Hello! 

Thank you very much!  Yes, i've found some in QA shop. I'm going to do a list with all I need!

Thank you another one!

Noelia.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
su butler wrote
on 20 Jan 2013 12:07 PM

HI All  - new to this forum but wanted noeliarm to know that I have a Thermofax screen service and make screens for artists from their original artwork.  If anyone wants more information about that, please write to me privately at subu@subudesigns.com.  I am in the USA, but could ship anywhere. 

Su :-)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
TillyP wrote
on 27 Feb 2013 11:37 AM

You were looking for online shops for mixed media supplies.  Try Joggles.com.  Wonderful shop,site, lots of video how to and much more,  no store affiliation, I am just happy with their great selection and their service.  Good luck and Happy Creating!!  Hugs from Canada, Tilly

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS