Where are the finalists for the Thru The Lense Challenge??????

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 20
Jodi7 wrote
on 14 Sep 2013 10:29 AM

I entered and I watched yesterday all day and I have not seen any place where the finalists are posted. It says in the In Stitches Volume 11 where I saw the challenge and entered from that September 13 was where the finalists would be posted and that it was going to be on some Daily blog and it would be the only notification people would get yet, I have not seen anything posted anywhere under any blog or contest part of the Quilting Daily site. Am I missing it somewhere or are they going to notify us who is a finalist somewhere else????? Help??

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 274
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 15 Sep 2013 1:52 AM

Muppin replied tou your earlier post. Sounds like the Colorado floods have caused major damage. Be patient ... And good luck.

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 274
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 15 Sep 2013 1:52 AM

Muppin replied tou your earlier post. Sounds like the Colorado floods have caused major damage. Be patient ... And good luck.

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 890
Muppin wrote
on 17 Sep 2013 8:35 AM

Also, all of the editorial staff is at the taping of the new season of Quilting Arts TV.  I have messaged them to see if this will be posted soon.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS