Attention! If you have loaded your profile page, I want to know...

This post has 44 Replies | 31 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 24
lheureux_art wrote
on 8 May 2009 3:07 PM

I've updated my profile.  Had a moment where I wasn't sure where to post photos, but have one up (the only one I have available here at work!).  I love the site.  I'm getting really excited about working and meeting new people, and this is a good beginning for me.

Thanks!

Michele Ann L'Heureux
Fiber Artist
Lancaster, California

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 468
okieLinda wrote
on 8 May 2009 3:11 PM

I got mine up and going , my daughter said she'd help me more next week

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 43
on 8 May 2009 4:20 PM

My profile page is up! 

Terri Stegmiller, Mandan, ND
www.terristegmiller.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 16
Lesley@16 wrote
on 9 May 2009 9:38 AM

Hi Pokey, I have loaded my profile and a very few photos.  The site is excellent, Thank you.  I wish we had the variety and quality of magazines you offer over here in the UK, they are, sadly, very few and far between. Lesley

Not Ranked
Posts 6
WedeWorks wrote
on 9 May 2009 1:43 PM

I've done the basics.  Still learning my way around here.  I'm not familiar with RSS feed either.  In time we will all get educated together.  : )  Thanks for the opportunity.  Judy

My blog --  http://wwwjudywedemeyer.blogspot.com/

Keep going, success is often just around the corner. (The Power of Focus)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 13
heatherrs wrote
on 12 May 2009 6:18 AM

I've built a page and keep adding to it as I figure out how :)

I keep finding friends here - some new - some "old" - hopefully many more new friends to come

Heather

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 274
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 12 May 2009 7:33 AM

I have loaded my profile page and uploaded some photos.

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 55
Jane LaFazio wrote
on 12 May 2009 12:46 PM

Hi Pokey, I did!

xoxox

Jane

Jane LaFazio.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 13 May 2009 7:07 AM

My profile is up and ready, I've added a few photos - one is the piece from which my avatar is taken.  I've also put a couple of different pics in the Mixed Media Gallery.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on 13 May 2009 2:55 PM

I did some stuff in my profile and have to learn about the rest and get it done. What a wonderful site.

Reatha

"Every child is an artist. the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up" Pablo Picasso

Reatha

http://reathascorner.com/blog/

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 35
geniebird wrote
on 13 May 2009 4:23 PM

I tried, but I seem to be having problems.  When I look at my profile page logged out the Add to Friends, Add Comments and Start a Conversation buttons most people have under their avatars are missing.  I keep checking my options and can't find anything I might have accidentally checked to do that.  Did manage to add a bio and a few photos.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 30
claynfiber wrote
on 13 May 2009 4:37 PM

Geniebird, it seems your bio page is great. You don't see the 'add as friend', 'start a conversation', etc on your own page, but others see it. Great bio! I'm headed back now to see your work .....

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 35
geniebird wrote
on 13 May 2009 5:47 PM

I guess it's okay then.  Thanks for letting me know.  Trying to figure it out was driving me crazy.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 21
Dawn G. wrote
on 13 May 2009 8:32 PM

I have built my homepage.  It is a work in progress but I am learning as I go.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 33
on 15 May 2009 6:20 AM

I've been playing with my profile page and adding a few pics, invited my art pals, but no new friends.... yet. *smile*

~Kate

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous  1 2 3  Next > | RSS