Magazine Subscription

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
thebluehare wrote
on 30 Jul 2009 5:54 AM

Please could someone respond to the emails that I have sent you.

I took out a digital subscription with you on Tuesday and was overcharged by $40.00!

I also haven't recieved any login codes.

I am off on holiday at the weekend and would like to leave knowing that things have been sorted.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 888
Muppin wrote
on 30 Jul 2009 6:25 AM

TheBlueHare- In the upper right hand corner of the site is the link to Customer Service where the folks at Interweave will help you with your issue.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
thebluehare wrote
on 30 Jul 2009 7:20 AM

Thank you for your help. I have just done as you suggested and have received the usual computer generated reply that says they will deal with my request in 3 to 5 working days. This is even worse than the other responses I have got which says 2 days which in my experience doesn't happen.

This really isn't good enough especially as I will be away next week. I was overcharged by $40.00 dollars and I haven't recieved the "immediate" product that I have paid for.

I guess I am going to have to spend more money on an expensive overseas phone call!

Unfortunately every time I order something from Quilting Arts there is a problem and I am beginning to feel very frustrated. If the product wasn't so good and desirable I would have given up ages ago!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 30 Jul 2009 7:48 AM

Hi,

Please email me your information (name, address, email) and I will get this straightened our for you. 

Thanks,
Sally
Smurray@interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 469
on 30 Jul 2009 8:49 AM

Go Sally! :D

- Judi

My Blog   My Art