Thermofax Machine

This post has 7 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
on 8 Sep 2009 7:23 AM

What is the brand of machine that Claire Fenton is using in her Workshop on the Thermofax machine?  It is clearly not "Thermofax", but I can't read the print upside down on the machine she is using.  And, I would love to know where I can buy one.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 895
Muppin wrote
on 8 Sep 2009 8:00 AM

Hi, I moved your question to the forum about the workshop videos.  I have not seen this one.  If you don't get an answer here, I suggest you use the Customer Service option in the upper right corner.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Millypenny wrote
on 29 Oct 2009 10:26 AM

Hi Cindy

I purchased a "thermofax" machine last year from a company in Germany. Their website address is http://thermocopier.com and you can email the owner Gunther for more information. On their website it said that it's available in a number of countries (including the US) so you can contact them to find out where the local distributors are.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on 3 Jul 2010 7:25 PM

Hi Cheryl,

What did you find out about the thermofax machine?

Lana

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 895
Muppin wrote
on 6 Jul 2010 8:05 AM

Hi- If you want to know about what brand of Thermofax is in the DVD as well, you will have to contact Customer Service in the upper right link. That question was not answered directly on this forum.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Not Ranked
Posts 1
misxuxerias wrote
on 15 Jun 2011 7:07 AM

Hi Cindy,

Im uk based and I would like to know how is it working your thermofax machine. Are you happy with it? I've been doing lots of research and the only seller I have found for this machine is the one you mentioned. I found it a year ago but I haven't been brave enough to buy it as the machine doesn't look very professional in the picture and it cost lots, around 700 euros they asked me for the A4 one. I was scared about spending such a big quantity and have problems. That's why I would love to know a bit of your feedback after two years and If you got A4 or A3...Im afraid to change my mind later and want the A3 only for a bit more.

I would really appreciate your advice!!

thank you!!

Mo

Not Ranked
Posts 2
rwest wrote
on 5 Aug 2011 10:06 PM

Hi Mo,

I too have been looking for a thermofax for a while and researching the options. At this price point you really need to do your homework and I have the same concerns as you. Were you able to obtain any additional  information, you would be willing to share?

Happy hunting,

rose

Not Ranked
Posts 1
goccogrrl wrote
on 28 Mar 2012 1:22 PM

We sell the Panenka models A3 and A4 as well as the thermal screen material in partial rolls and sheets.

For those of you who just want to play with designs and not invest, you can have your images made into screens with our custom screen service! We are happy to work with you on size/ image quality.

Cheers,
Judy Funk

http://www.northwoodstudios.us

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS