Shameless self promotion! Vote for me please?

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
MellyT wrote
on 29 Sep 2009 10:36 AM

I entered Happiness into an online contest in the small category. Will you please go vote for my piece? You will receive my eternal gratitude in so doing. I know! I should l feel the shame of asking for votes.

Many of the other pieces are as good and better than my work.

But (you are feeling sleepy), you know me, (you feel the need to vote on my behalf), I could use some support (you love birds too), now that we are in the thick of this auto suggestion, you understand the value of voting. You want to help a friend, I am going to snap my fingers and you will wake, click the above link and vote for Happiness. Of course you want to vote for Happiness.

*Snap!* 

Thank you!

Author: Inspired to Quilt
Melanie Testa<--my art
Go play in your studio!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 123
Quilnan wrote
on 1 Oct 2009 7:57 AM

Love your piece! Tried to vote for your very deserving entry (and in other categories), but somehow my computer hit a snag and shut down the page... twice. I'll try again. There are a lot of beautiful quilts there. Good luck! Nancy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 274
Dale Kathryn wrote
on 2 Oct 2009 9:21 AM

Your "shameless self-promotion" seems to be working! *laughing*

TADA / BC

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'Keeffe

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 118
on 2 Oct 2009 4:20 PM

I voted for your wonderful quilt. I didn't look at who the artists were so that I could be fair. Then when I saw the one I liked best was yours I was not in the least surprised. It is a true Melly quilt. Wonderful.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
MellyT wrote
on 3 Oct 2009 4:38 PM

I am now 16 votes behind, anyone want to vote for me? Vote for Happiness, please?

Melanie Testa<--my art

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 50
coollabtech1 wrote
on 3 Oct 2009 5:00 PM

I voted for you.  Had looked at the quilts before seeing your post  and loved the  Happiness quilt even before I found out it was yours!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 218
MellyT wrote
on 3 Oct 2009 5:12 PM

Thanks so much for the vote. It means a lot to me that you liked it even before you found it was mine.

Melanie Testa<--my art

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS