QA Digital Renewal Problems

This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 23 Oct 2009 5:35 AM

Hi

Can someone please give me an email (I'm in the UK) address of a specific person to help with renewal of my QA Digital subscription.

I'm not sure if its Subscriptions who need a shake up or the IT department - but I cannot renew because the information on my account's renewal strap is wrong.  It has 6 issues listed twice at two different prices, (one of which is correct) 12 issues listed at a third price (which by my guestimate should actually be the price of approx 24 issues).   So clicking on a purchase option just brings up a box with the same wrong options.

I have been in touch with Customer Services, and was kindly told  what I hope are the correct prices for 6 and  12 issues (the latter figure not at all mentioned on the renewal strap) -   I'm at a loss though as to how I can possibly renew, being in the UK, until the information and corresponding order boxes on my account show the correct information,  as despite pointing out the problem (just over 14 days ago) my account still shows this muddled set of renewal options.

Any ideas?

Beverley

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 895
Muppin wrote
on 23 Oct 2009 7:17 AM

Hi FibreReaction-

In the upper right is the customer service options, and the direct webpage to report problems via email is here:

http://www.interweave.com/help/comments.asp

Hope this helps.

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 17
shayb wrote
on 23 Oct 2009 10:36 AM

Hello Beverley,

I apologize that you are having a difficult time renewing.

You can contact our Subscription department here:  quiltingarts@pcspublink.com or by telephone at 1-760-291-1531.  They should be able to help you renew your subscription.

Thanks!

Shay

Shay Black
Interweave
customerservice@interweave.com
866-949-1646 or 1-970-776-1494

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 5 Nov 2009 6:14 AM

Shay - I'm sorry to be a pest - but I'm no further forward really in trying to renew my subscription.

Using the Interweave address quoted above has resulted in nothing

I've sent emails to quiltingarts@pcspublink.com  and also quiltingartsdigital@pcspublink.com  but the problem is not resolved.  I have had some advice, ie send a fax (I don't have a fax) or email with renewal info - but I'm reluctant to send card details via an insecure means.

No-one has yet to come back to me at all re the information displayed on the account renewal, ie to tell me its wrong, being fixed, investigated etc. and I've sent a full page screen shot - not the abbreviated version below.

You

You can see the problem here, 2 prices for 6 issues, one of which is right.  The wrong price for 12 issues, which should be $49.95 I believe.

Yesterday I received an automated email telling me its time to renew.  Oh good I think, I'll click on it, especially as the inet number is different - it takes me through to my account page with exactly the same wrong info as above.

Obviously I'm not in the know... but to me the issue is simple, fix the computer generated account page, and I can renew, safely and easily.

Any ideas of a more direct email address I can try.

Beverley (UK)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Nancy wrote
on 5 Nov 2009 8:53 AM

Beverley,

My name is Nancy Silfven and I work in the circulation department of Quilting Arts. I can definitely help you straighten all this out. Just give me one day to get to the bottom of what you're seeing on the screen shot you sent because it doesn't make sense, but I'm not sure where you're seeing that. I will check with our customer service department and get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience with us!

Nancy

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Nancy wrote
on 5 Nov 2009 8:58 AM

Beverley,

My name is Nancy Silfven and I work in the circulation department of Quilting Arts. I can definitely help you straighten all this out. Just give me one day to get to the bottom of what you're seeing on the screen shot you sent because it doesn't make sense, but I'm not sure where you're seeing that. I will check with our customer service department and get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience with us!

Nancy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 5 Nov 2009 11:07 AM

Thank you Nancy

The info is on My Account page - I chopped the top off for the above, because it has my home address etc on it.  But I have sent the entire page to Customer Services previously.

If you have your own email address where you would like me to send the entire screen shot again, I can do so.

Beverley (UK)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Nancy wrote
on 6 Nov 2009 11:23 AM

Beverley,

I checked with the company that handles our subscriptions for us and they said they made an error on the page you saw and definitely have the prices mixed up. The correct price for a one-year digital subscription is $26.95 and it's $49.95 for two years. I haven't got a full explanation from them yet as to why there were two one year prices showing, but I wanted to get back to you right away. If you are comfortable with sending me your address and payment information, I will personally renew your digital subscription and make sure you don't miss any issues. My email address is nsilfven@interweave.com. I sincerely apologize for all the confusion and I will make sure this gets corrected so there isn't the same confusion in the future! Thanks so much for subscribing to Quilting Arts and please feel free to contact me personally any time.

Nancy Silfven

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS