Challenge: Found Object Stamping/Printing (Jan/Feb 2010)

This post has 20 Replies | 10 Followers rated by 2 users
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 26
on 27 Feb 2010 9:28 AM

Boy, nothing like waiting until the last minute.  I found this wire grid (kind of hard to see) and this metal disc is from and old food grinder that went kaput and used a piece of fabric that I had rusted last summer.  I'm kind of into purple and orange lately for some reason and  this is what  ended up with.  This was really fun and I'm sure I'll be trying it again. 

Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 350
on 7 Mar 2010 9:41 PM

Winners of the goodies bags are

1.  Caren12 - footprints

2.  Ranchquilter- coasters

3.  Carol.claytor - wiregrid

Please email me privately at crazyartgirl@sbcglobal.net with mailing info. Congrats and thanks for sharing your fun backgrounds!

Belinda aka crazyartgirl

Blog:  http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 1
carol wrote
on 8 Mar 2010 6:02 AM

WOW! This is the first time I've ever won anything.  Thanks!  You can bet I'm going to be doing alot more of this.  It was fun.  Thanks again for a wonderful challenge.

Carol

Not Ranked
Posts 1
caren wrote
on 8 Mar 2010 11:39 AM

Yea!!!

I also have never won anything.  It was so much fun , I'm already looking for new things to stamp!!

Thanks so much

Caren

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 128
on 8 Mar 2010 10:01 PM

Thanks, Belinda for a fun challenge.  I really enjoyed looking around the house for objects.  I'll do this again.  Can hardly wait to get my goodies!

Debbie AKA Ranchquilter

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 79
Lana Book wrote
on 27 Mar 2010 11:23 AM

That looks great, Deborah.  What kind of paint did you use?  I have taken buttons with a raised,neat design and glued them to the end of a wine cork and used as stamps for fabric. Hey, it's a good reason to open a bottle of wine!!

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS