Anjiejags Log Cabin part two.

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 13
anjiejag wrote
on 18 May 2010 8:39 AM

My log cabin is taking shape!!  The shell is up and the concrete floor is going down tomorrow.  I have applied two coats of paint to the outside and have got to complete the painting of all the awkward bits, here and there. The interior is going to be insulated with a special insulation board and I shall have my husband fit some worktops.  He will also do the electrics(he is an electrician by trade)so that I can use my electric sewing machine and embellisher.  There have been one or two setbacks e.g the windows were too small  to fit properly and there werent enough fixings sent with the kit - but never mind-these things didnt cause too much trouble in the end. I am really beginning to feel enthusiastic about getting back to doing some work now!! I have to thank my late Mom for the the legacy she left me for this to be done.  She was always interested in what I was making and always encouraged me to do something with what I learned on the many courses I have been on.Thanks Mom!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 907
Muppin wrote
on 18 May 2010 4:15 PM

Hooray anjiejag!   That's wonderful news!  Hope you can post a picture when it's all done up! 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS