BERNINA & Quilting Arts "Stitch This!" Update

This post has 5 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,413
Pokey wrote
on 15 Jun 2010 8:25 AM

We are very pleased with how the BERNINA aurora “Stitch This” challenge is progressing! There are a number of beautiful quilts that people have created, and it’s exciting to see so many people voting for their favorite ones.

We realize the time and effort people took to create their pieces of quilted art. We did, however, need to excuse an entry from this challenge as the artist unknowingly did not comply with the rules. It was a beautiful quilt, but in fairness to all, we needed to disqualify it based on the fact that the swan image used did not meet our requirements. We thank the artist for being so understanding and we apologize for any confusion that this may have caused her or others.

The participation of everyone is greatly appreciated and most importantly I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

As we enter the final stretch of this challenge, we are excited to see what the outcome will be, and who will be named the winner of a brand new BERNINA aurora sewing machine!

Pokey Bolton

Founder of Quilting Arts Magazine

TV Host, Quilting Arts on PBS

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 95
Carole31 wrote
on 15 Jun 2010 10:55 AM

I am sorry for that person, too... but it happens. I am in Canada and would have loved to participate... maybe another time.

I am not sure where to go to vote?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 95
Carole31 wrote
on 15 Jun 2010 11:01 AM

Found it!! just didn't look carefully enough.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 11
Corliss3 wrote
on 18 Jun 2010 10:53 AM

I entered my 3 pieces a few days ago (better late than never - lol). People are telling me they are not finding the vote button or that there is none. Do they have to be a member to be allowed to vote? 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 66
Darlar wrote
on 19 Jun 2010 6:25 AM

They do have to join to vote;  then click on your piece and the "vote for this" phrase will pop up.  I am having a different problem with the voting, people that are voting for my piece are clicking on the "vote for this" and the vote is not added in to the count.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 66
Darlar wrote
on 19 Jun 2010 6:38 AM

They also have to sign in before they can vote.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS