wrong emails

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 288
meta1 wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 9:15 AM

Hi,

I have been getting emails that weren't for me. It was a discussion between Wendy and Ckquilterl concerning a landscape website. There must be some mix up. It has happenend before some time ago.

meta

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 892
Muppin wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 9:46 AM

Hi Meta-

When you post in a forum, you are subscribed to further replies in that forum.  You posted a reply in http://quiltingdaily.com/forums/p/2233/21843.aspx#21843 about landscape quilting, and you will get emails on any replies in that forum to your email box.  These emails are not in error. You can unsubscribe at to top of that page at the very first post in that thread.

Thanks,

Cheryl / Muppin

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 288
meta1 wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 9:59 AM

I know I receive emails when I post in the forum, ut I didn't write in the forum concerning landscapes.  I had nothing to do with the discussion. So that is why I let you know that there is probably a mix up with the email adresses or someting.

Meta

meta

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 892
Muppin wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 10:39 AM

Meta-

If you look at the link I posted in my previous message, you did post in the landscape thread. 

That is why you are receiveing emails from that ongoing discussion.

Cheryl

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 288
meta1 wrote
on 24 Sep 2010 11:24 AM

Hi,

It is a bit confusing I guess. I see I did post a message in february, which had nothing to do really with this landscape discussion. That is why I thought there had been a mistake. Sorry.

Meta

meta

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS