mssing Quilting Arts magazines

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
scmax wrote
on 29 Jul 2011 2:24 AM

Hello, I subscribed to QA magazines almost 3 years ago. For over a year now, I didn't get most of the issues. Some were reordered by the customer service. Lately they do not even answer my emails asking them to help me. Has someone an idea about what I should do or whom I should contact. I really like this magazine and enjoy reading it whenever I get it and I would love to get it when it is issued. I am paying for it. Sabine in Germany

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 54
Caribquilter wrote
on 19 Sep 2011 8:41 AM

Hi Sabine,

Am in the same boat, ordered last April, got 1st issue in August and then nothing eversince. And like you I never got a proper reply to my emails as to a solution, well reminders to pay from Bolton (which I had done) and a letter recently to ask me to reniew my subscription, how about that.

I never got my mags, no one at customer service ever addressed the problem, I'm still waiting. If you've been busy for 3 years, I guess I've got time ahead. I will not reniew my subscription of course because I think that the company is not serious at all, they cashed in the money and did not provide the service, so what does that say about the company?

I guess being abroad is a non-issue for them.

Myriam in St Martin (French West Indies).

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 38
CarolineA wrote
on 27 Sep 2011 8:51 AM

Customer service with Interweave is pretty much a contradiction of terms - they do not believe in communication. But then its not Interweave any more but a large publishing company and we are the token arty-crafty subscribers so they can say how great they are in supporting visual arts and crafts

I will not be renewing my subscriptions unless things vastly improve. Its even too complicated to check up on them because none of them can be accessed from the one place - or at least not that I have found as I have different subscription numbers for each. However they are so quick to send out renewal notices! Take the money and run?

If you have paid by credit card, you can approach the card provider and tell them you have not received what you paid for and they may be able to get your money back for you - this is about the only thing that will make them sit up and take notice.

And yes, I do not live in the USA either. So much for globalisation.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 27 Sep 2011 9:37 AM

Hi There,

Every customer that we have is important to us here at Interweave.  If you have a problem with your subscripton, please contact our subscription department - quiltingarts@pcspublink.com.  Please note that the October/November issue of Quilting Arts is not due on the newstand till October 4th.  Everyone in the USA should have their copy on or around this date.  Sometimes it takes a little longer to get to our International Subscribers due to the different mail services around the world.  We do guarentee that you will recieved all of the magazines that you paid for.

Enjoy your day!
Sally
Smurray@interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 54
Caribquilter wrote
on 27 Sep 2011 12:21 PM

Hi there Sally,

so funny to read the above. Obviously customers are important to Interweave but if things proceed on this path, Interweave will soon be faced with much less customers, not necessarily because they're unhappy about you but because we don't seem to matter to pcspublink and apparently in one week we are already 3 to mention the fact that we don't receive what we have ordered AND paid for too, and all 3 being international subscribers. And I wonder how many more there could be out there who gave up after 1, 2 or 3 years.

We might be important to your company, but your company is loosing clients because of pcspublink. I'd have loved to renew my subscription but I won't do it until I'm certain I will receive my last year's copies. And even then I would never renew the paper print because pcspublink have proved totally unreliable. It would be very difficult to find one advantage in dealing with that company, let alone one reason, although...

I wrote on this forum on Sept. 19 and the same day I got a reply from Tiffany Littlejohn at pcspublink who enquired about the missing copies. She did not waste many words, within an hour she solved the problem: she is airmailing me all the issues for the past year. How about that? Hurray Tiffany I  say. I guess she needed to get where she is today to be able to take action. I could not believe it and I will have to see it before I do. But she sounds totally confident, somehow she gave me the feeling she was in charge and would make it happen. It should not take that long before I receive them as she said she was mailing them immediately. Maybe a wind of change is blowing at pcspublink, or the right people got at the right spot to initiate changes. If that is so it could mean more customers for Interweave.

In the meantime: HURRAY HURRAY TIFFANY.

Myriam

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS