Digital Subscriptions

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
joliz2 wrote
on 25 Sep 2011 10:00 AM

Hope this is the right place to ask if you can please let digital subscribers know when you change the system and have arrangements in place for them to access their magazines.  It is very disappointing when you see the new issue of your magazine is available only to find that you can't access it.  I now find I can't even access my account.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
maggi21 wrote
on 26 Sep 2011 9:35 AM

I can't access the new magazine either. I can access both the account for Quilting Arts and my Zinio one but it is not available on either. Very disappointed that I only found out that the new issue was out because a distributor in Australia has received it. Come on Interweave please take care of your customers.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 26 Sep 2011 1:16 PM

Hi joliz2 and maggi21,

I am sorry that you are having an issue accessing your digial magazine.  The majority of our customers find the experience with their digital issues sreamline.  In those rare occasions that it is not, we will be happy to help.

If you have ordered your digital issue through Zinio, please use this link:  http://www.zinio.com/help/index.jsp

All other inquiries should be directed to:
techsupport@nxtbookmedia.com

If you prefer, you can email me directly. 

Thanks!
Sally Murray
smurray@Interweave.com

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Not Ranked
Posts 5
joliz2 wrote
on 28 Sep 2011 7:35 AM

I am pleased to say I can now access the latest magazine.  So would just like to say thank you to everyone who as helped to sort it out for me.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS