Digital Mag - Change of provider

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 14 Jun 2012 2:41 AM

I've received an email into my spam folder to say digital subscriptions are now being dealt with by ' Zinio'  and asking me to sign up.  My present account details are no longer valid.   However, I can't see anywhere on the QA pages where this change is referenced.  Not in my account details, not on a subscription page, no topic/blog post.  Surely if this is a legitimate change there ought to be some kind of reference to it, or I should have been sent an email to say as much from a QA email address.   I don't simply click on links in emails because they tell me to - I always doubled check legitimacy.  Phishing emails to look legitimate are so convincing.

Anyone able to confirm that this is indeed a new provider and a legitimate email?  Thank you.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 60
on 14 Jun 2012 1:25 PM

Hi,

Yes, this is legitimate.  I think you will be pleased with Zinio as the new provider for your digital Subscription.   I am sorry for any confusion and will pass along your concerns.

Have a great day!
Sally

Sally Murray
Interweave - Quilt/Paper Group
Sudbury Office Manager

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 133
on 15 Jun 2012 2:32 AM

Excellent, thought it might well be... but as I say don't take anything for granted on emails unless I can check, especially when names and companies are not known.  thank you

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS